NEW YORK – Marvel Entertainment Group consolidated the management of its three main divisions – trading cards, stickers and online entertainment – in a division to be run by Marvel executive VP Scott Marden.Called Marvel Enterprises, the new division is a “further step towards focusing and strengthening the Marvel organization,” Marvel CEO Scott Sassa said. Marvel filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late last month to help it restructure its finances.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut