Delbert Mann, the Oscar-winning director and former president of the Directors Guild of America, will receive the DGA’s Robert B. Aldrich Award, given for exceptional service to the guild and its members.Mann served as president of the guild from 1967-71. He currently is on the board of directors of the DGA Educational & Benevolent Foundation, as well as the DGA-Producer Pension and Health Plans. Mann won the Oscar and the DGA award for the 1955 film “Marty,” and a Golden Globe for the best film for television for “All Quiet on the Western Front.” Past recipients of the award include Daniel Petrie, Max A. Schindler, Burt Bluestein and Gene Reynolds.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut