King World has renewed its top-rated gameshows “Wheel of Fortune” in 91 markets and “Jeopardy!” in 85 markets reaching more than 75% of the country through 2002.Nineteen new stations have signed on for “Wheel” in the past two weeks including WFMY Greensboro, N.C.; WTEN Albany, N.Y.; WSAZ Charleston, W.Va.; WRIC Richmond, Va.; and WMTV Madison, Wis. Also, 14 new stations have bought “Jeopardy!” during the same period.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut