KLSX-FM radio personality Riki Rachtman has been officially given his walking papers due to a Monday incident in which he punched fellow personality Doug Steckler three times in the face, injuring Steckler badly enough to keep him bed-ridden all this week.“The truth is that we can’t allow this sort of behavior to go on,” program director Jack Silver said. Rachtman was apparently angry that Steckler, who hosts a midday show on KLSX with partner Tim Conway Jr., had in his view disparaged Rachtman’s girlfriend — an adult film actress — on the air. Conway and Silver are expected to return to their regular shift next week. Silver said that he hopes to have a permanent replacement for Rachtman on the air by Sept. 22.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York