Jersey Films has optioned the rights to a March 17 New Yorker article called “The Coolhunt,” about two women (dubbed “the Lewis & Clark of cool”) who quiz teenagers on the street to research consumer trends. Jersey is also finalizing a deal for options to Scribners’ “Making the Corps,” a nonfiction book by Thomas Ricks about training Marine recruits. Ricks is the Wall Street Journal’s Pentagon correspondent.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California