Jersey Films has optioned the rights to a March 17 New Yorker article called “The Coolhunt,” about two women (dubbed “the Lewis & Clark of cool”) who quiz teenagers on the street to research consumer trends. Jersey is also finalizing a deal for options to Scribners’ “Making the Corps,” a nonfiction book by Thomas Ricks about training Marine recruits. Ricks is the Wall Street Journal’s Pentagon correspondent.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania