Jersey Films has optioned the rights to a March 17 New Yorker article called “The Coolhunt,” about two women (dubbed “the Lewis & Clark of cool”) who quiz teenagers on the street to research consumer trends. Jersey is also finalizing a deal for options to Scribners’ “Making the Corps,” a nonfiction book by Thomas Ricks about training Marine recruits. Ricks is the Wall Street Journal’s Pentagon correspondent.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut