SYDNEY — An initial public offering of Scanbox Asia-Pacific, a low-budget TV and direct-to-video movie producer, closed four times oversubscribed Monday, raising A$12 million ($9.4 million) ahead of a May 19 listing on the Australian Stock Exchange.SAP is a subsid of Scanbox Denmark, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange and capitalized at about 101.4 million. Scanbox owns Hollywood’s Imperial Entertainment. Melbourne-based SAP will be 51% owned by its Danish parent and 37.5% owned by new investors with the remaining shares held by senior management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut