ICM’s Steve Wohl has been promoted to vice president, head of off-network programming and network specials.In the position, he will supervise and coordinate all international activities for ICM’s television department. Wohl was a VP in the television packaging group, where he packaged all forms of programming. He packaged nearly 20 hours of network specials this year, as well as the syndicated strip “LAPD.” He started at ICM 10 years ago as a departmental assistant. He became an agent one year later.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut