Carrie Fisher, who departed longtime agent CAA last week, has landed at ICM, which will represent her in acting and writing.Fisher will be represented by a team of agents including Jim Wiatt, Toni Howard, Steve Rabineau and Richard Feldman. “We have wanted to represent Carrie for many years and we are extremely enthusiastic about representing her in all areas of her career,” Wiatt said in a statement. In addition to acting in such movies as “When Harry Met Sally …” and “Soapdish,” Fisher has had a successful recent career as a writer and script doctor. She authored the novel and screenplay “Postcards From the Edge,” as well as the novels “Surrender the Pink” and “Delusions of Grandma.” “Pink” currently is in development at Warner Bros., and she is writing another novel for Simon & Schuster.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut