Hipp, who played the lead in Broadway’s “Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story,” has been set to play Joe Odom in Warner Bros.’ “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.”Kevin Spacey and John Cusack star in the pic, to be directed by Clint Eastwood (Daily Variety, April 10). It is based on John Berendt’s nonfiction bestseller about a murder in Savannah. In the film, which starts shooting on May 5, New York journalist John Kelso (Cusack) comes to Savannah and is drawn into the lives of some of its residents. Among them is Odom, a colorful, disbarred attorney. Hipp was repped by Brian Alexander and Chris Schmidt of Writers & Artists and is managed by Christopher Wright.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut