The Walt Disney Studios, adding to its marketing push for its summer animated release “Hercules,” has announced a 20-city traveling show set to start at Atlanta’s Lenox Square today.The “Hercules Mega Mall Tour Sponsored by Chevy Venture” will feature a stage show; a miniature carousel themed to one of the film’s main characters, Baby Pegasus; a carnival with Hercules-themed game booths and an animation workshop where visitors will try their hand at drawing the mythic figure. Chevy Venture, partnered in the tour, will hold a minivan giveaway at each stop. The tour is scheduled to conclude June 8, with the film’s release scheduled for June 27.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut