NEW YORK – Bill Haber, an original founder of Creative Artists Agency, will team with producer Pierre Cossette in the planned Broadway musical “The Scarlet Pimpernel.”The co-general partners are targeting a November 1997 opening, with a $9 million capitalization. “Pimpernel,” with book and lyrics by Nan Knighton and music by Frank Wildhorn, will be directed by Peter Hunt. Cossette’s previous Broadway outing, “The Will Rogers Follies,” won six Tony Awards during the 1990-91 season. “Pimpernel” will mark Haber’s first theatrical venture since the sale of CAA.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut