Discovery Kids Latin America has acquired the mystery-literacy program “Ghostwriter,” a production of the Children’s Television Workshop.The cabler purchased all 74 half-hour episodes, and will cover the additional production costs to reformat and re-edit the series in Spanish, the first non-English version. The show premiered on the web April 7. This fall, CTW will produce a new version of the series, “The New Ghostwriter Mysteries,” to air on CBS on Saturday mornings, but a CTW spokeswoman said she doesn’t know whether Discovery will pick it up.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut