National Geographic Television has upped Andrew Wilk from vice president to senior VP of programming and production.In his new post, Wilk will have a broader oversight responsibility for all of the company’s non-fiction programming, including “Explorer” on TBS, specials on NBC and its educational product for PBS. Wilk continues to oversee production of “Explorer” and also supervises the Children’s Television and Educational Films divisions of National Geographic Television. Wilk, who reports to National Geographic Television president Tim Kelly, joined the company as a consulting producer and director. Prior to joining National Geographic Television, he had stints at PBS, where he produced and directed several specials and series including “The Eleventh Hour” for WNET New York.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut