Twentieth Century Fox has optioned Vanessa Middleton’s script “Thirty Years to Life” for Elephant Walk Entertainment’s Doug McHenry, George Jackson and Rob Lee to produce along with Whitney Houston and Debra Chase of Houston Prods.Middleton, who works as a writer/producer on the CBS TV series “Cosby,” also is attached to direct the pic, which takes a look at the lives and inter-relationships of several close friends over the course of a year as each approaches his or her 30th birthday. Tom Rothman’s Fox film division optioned the script for low six-figures against a mid-six-figure purchase price. Santa Monica-based Elephant Walk has a first-look, overall deal to develop films for all Fox film divisions. Middleton was repped on the deal by her agent, Scott Schwartz of Vision Art Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut