Fox Broadcasting has expanded network distribution VP Dan Kendall’s duties and relocated him from New York to Los Angeles in light of the departure of VP Diana Wilkin.Kendall will add cable operations to his duties and oversee Fox Net, the web’s cable programming service, which distributes the network’s fare to so-called white areas where there is no Fox affiliate. He reports to Lana Corbi, executive VP of network distribution. Kendall joined Fox in 1990 as a manager of affiliate promotion. Wilkin is leaving Fox’s network distribution arm to become vice president and general manager of Fox affiliate WSFZ Wilmington, N.C.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut