Entertainment attorney Keith Fleer, who has been counselor to Sinclair Tenenbaum Olesiuk & Emannuel, has been added as a partner to the firm, which now will be known as Sinclair Tenenbaum Emannuel & Fleer.The firm specializes in media including film finance and structuring international film finance deals. Prior to joining the firm at its founding in 1989, Fleer was VP of business affairs at Warner Bros. and previously exec VP of Melvin Simon Prods. Fleer has served as president of the Los Angeles Copyright Society and co-chairman of the UCLQ symposium advisory committee. Walter Olesiuk remains as counselor to the firm.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut