While festgoers basked in the early spring-like sunshine, Haskell Wexler, James Woods and Debbie Reynolds basked in the limelight at the 12th edition of the Santa Barbara Intl. Film Fest.Besides preems of “Roseanna’s Grave” and the docu “Biker Dreams,” the fest included sold-out tributes to cinematographer Wexler and thesps Woods and Reynolds, who received the event’s first lifetime achievement award. On hand for a seminar on scripts (moderated by Laura Ziskin) were Billy Bob Thornton, Anthony Minghella, Larry Karaszewski and Scott Alexander, Ellen Simon and Paul Brickman. The fest opened Thursday and will continue through March 16.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut