The radio personality known as Mr. KFI, who was relieved of his nightly duties at KFI-AM in November when the station rehired Phil Hendrie, has swapped surnames and radio stations in taking a job across town with KABC-AM – where he will henceforth be known as Mr. KABC.Mr. KABC, 29, who said he favors the honesty that anonymity affords him, started work Thursday as KABC’s 9 p.m.-midnight weeknight voice, presiding over his trademark format of taking questions from audience members without any nightly topics or a structured agenda. Leaving the 9 p.m. timeslot is Doug Stephan, whose talk block will continue to be syndicated nationally.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California