NEW YORK — Radio broadcaster Evergreen Media cut its net loss 61% to $6 million in the first quarter, it reported Monday, on 25% higher revenue of $86.4 million.Evergreen said broadcast cash flow increased 45.3% to $30.2 million when adjusted for the timing of acquisitions. Evergreen has been an aggressive buyer of radio stations in the past couple of years, culminating in February’s decision to merge with Chancellor Broadcasting and acquire Viacom Inc.’s radio station group, although neither of those deals have yet closed.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut