The champagne was flowing Sunday night at “Entertainment Tonight’s” post-Emmy bash at Twin Palms restaurant in Pasadena. Paramount folk (who produce “ET”) were in a mood to party after the studio’s NBC sitcom “Frasier” nabbed top comedy honors for the fourth consecutive year. One of the sweetest highlights was a five-layer, “ET”-shaped chocolate cake parceled out to hungry partygoers.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania