The champagne was flowing Sunday night at “Entertainment Tonight’s” post-Emmy bash at Twin Palms restaurant in Pasadena. Paramount folk (who produce “ET”) were in a mood to party after the studio’s NBC sitcom “Frasier” nabbed top comedy honors for the fourth consecutive year. One of the sweetest highlights was a five-layer, “ET”-shaped chocolate cake parceled out to hungry partygoers.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California