The champagne was flowing Sunday night at “Entertainment Tonight’s” post-Emmy bash at Twin Palms restaurant in Pasadena. Paramount folk (who produce “ET”) were in a mood to party after the studio’s NBC sitcom “Frasier” nabbed top comedy honors for the fourth consecutive year. One of the sweetest highlights was a five-layer, “ET”-shaped chocolate cake parceled out to hungry partygoers.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut