The Academy of Television Arts & Entertainment has set 5 p.m. Friday as the first entry deadline in all categories for the 49th annual primetime Emmy Awards competition. Entry forms must be returned to the Awards Department at the Academy.This deadline is for primetime programs originally presented between June 1, 1996, and Friday. Programs eligible for this year’s primetime Emmy awards must have aired between June 1, 1996 and May 31, 1997. The first deadline is for shows that aired through April and the second deadline is for shows that air in May. The second entry deadline, for programs originally presented between April 5 and May 31, is May 2.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut