Linda Ellman has been named executive producer of Eyemark Entertainment’s upcoming talker “The Gayle King Show.” For one year, Ellman shared executive producer duties with Linda Bell Blue on Paramount Domestic TV’s “Hard Copy.” Ellman also worked as supervising producer of “Entertainment Tonight,” and she most recently was executive producer of Kelly News & Entertainment’s “Save Our Streets.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California