Linda Ellman has been named executive producer of Eyemark Entertainment’s upcoming talker “The Gayle King Show.” For one year, Ellman shared executive producer duties with Linda Bell Blue on Paramount Domestic TV’s “Hard Copy.” Ellman also worked as supervising producer of “Entertainment Tonight,” and she most recently was executive producer of Kelly News & Entertainment’s “Save Our Streets.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania