Veteran publishing executive Anne Allen McGrath will head the publishing efforts for the consumer products division of DreamWorks.In the newly created role, McGrath will be responsible for managing and developing publishing programs for DreamWorks properties and characters. Among the projects she is working on: “Amistad,” “Paulie: A Parrot’s Tale” and the animated feature “The Prince of Egypt.” McGrath had been VP, licensed publishing and creative development for the Walt Disney Co. During her tenure there, she led strategic planning, product development and finance in all publishing segments.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut