Satcaster DirecTV is expected to ink an agreement this week to carry the new love-story film cable net Romance Classics, a spinoff of American Movie Classics that launched Jan. 1 to slightly more than 2 million subscribers, according to sources. It would be the channel’s first deal with a DBS entity.The satellite programmer has already committed to carrying shopping channel QVC beginning sometime in the first quarter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut