Diane Betty Abramson, dress designer and philanthropist, died Dec. 19 of lung and heart failure at her home in Beverly Hills . She was 86.Born Diane Betty Greer in Denver, she moved to Los Angeles in 1931 and became a designer, eventually opening her own retail shop in Beverly Hills and Palm Springs. Her designs were modeled by such stars as Elizabeth Taylor, Betty Grable, Debbie Reynolds and Mitzi Gaynor. Abramson was involved in many charities, and received the Spirit of Life award from the City of Hope. Abramson is survived by her husband Dr. Harry Abramson, two sons, and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut