Kirk D’Amico has been promoted from vice president to executive VP of Village Roadshow Pictures Worldwide. He will be in charge of sales of VRP’s films and TV productions.D’Amico will report to Greg Coote, president and CEO of VRP. Before joining the Australian-owned company, D’Amico was VP of the international division of Samuel Goldwyn Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut