In a modest turnaround from 1996 results, Camera Platforms Intl. Inc. on Friday reported a small profit for first-quarter ’97.For the quarter ended March 31, the Los Angeles-based production equipment marketeer reported a profit of $9,000, compared with a loss of $434,000 for the same period last year. CPI’s first-quarter revenue increased 32%, to $1.05 million, up from $792,000 for the same period in 1996. Company officials credit strong sales of dollies, cranes and remote camera heads as key elements of the improved revenue stream.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut