Court TV’s nightly legal talkshow “Cochran & Company,” the Johnnie Cochran-hosted program recently renamed from “Cochran & Grace” after the departure this month of Nancy Grace — is adding a panel of experts to augment its regular coverage of the Oklahoma City bombing trial.The group includes Dr. Paul Heath, president of the Murrah Building Survivors Assn. and an outspoken victims’ rights advocate; Loyola Law School professor Laurie Levinson; Leslie Abramson, the combative defense attorney for Erik Menendez; jury consultant and litigator Paul Lisnek; and veteran criminal trial lawyer Linda Kenney.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut