Metropolitan Theaters plans to add 32 screens in California’s Coachella Valley, with construction to begin this spring.Circuit president Bruce Corwin said the expansion was the largest the company has ever undertaken. He said all the new theaters will feature state-of-the-art projection and digital sound and will have stadium seating. When construction is complete, the company will have 151 screens in California and Colorado, with 77 in the Coachella and Imperial Valleys.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut