Four weeks after its Latino bow, with just under 4 million subscribers at startup, Spanish-lingo CNN en Espanol launched in the U.S. Tuesday.Produced, written and presented by Latin Americans, the net has deals in 15 countries. Latest to sign up is Century Communications in Puerto Rico, which will launch CNN en Espanol on an expanded basic tier to 118,000 homes.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut