NEW YORK — CBS has removed the sitcom “Dave’s World” from its Wednesday schedule for the last two weeks of sweeps, replacing it with repeats of “The Nanny.”“Dave’s World” was benched from the February sweeps until May, but it returned for the first two weeks of the sweeps. On April 30 and May 7, the show rated a 7.2/12 and 7.3/12, respectively, losing three share points from “The Nanny” both weeks. It’s unlikely the sitcom will return next season, sources say. CBS syndie arm Eyemark Entertainment is now trying to pair the sitcom with the network’s successful drama “Touched by an Angel” in order to get a syndication sale.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut