CBS Radio is swapping two stations for a third in San Francisco in a complicated three-way deal with Bon-neville International Corp. and Entercom Radio.CBS will trade KPIX-FM San Francisco to Bonneville and KLOU-FM St. Louis to Entercom, which will then give KTIS-FM San Francisco to CBS. Bonneville will pay $39.6 million to Entercom in the transaction, but CBS has structured its deal as a tax-free, like-kind exchange. KTIS is a modern-rock station, KLOU programs oldies and KPIX is an all-talk simulcast with KPIX-AM, which CBS is retaining.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut