Dan Cohen has been named VP and G.M. of Buena Vista, pay TV.Cohen, who moves from VP of program acquisitions for the recently scaled-back telephone video venture Tele-TV, will oversee operations for pay-per-view and domestic pay TV. He reports to Janice Marinelli, executive vice president of sales for BVT. While at Tele-TV, Cohen was responsible for negotiating licensing agreements with content suppliers and helping develop and program the near-video-on-demand service.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut