The United Paramount Network has ordered 65 episodes of “Breaker High,” a new half-hour teen series from Saban Entertainment that will be paired with Saban’s “Francine Pascal’s Sweet Valley High” in the 4 p.m.-5 p.m. daypart, which the netlet is entering this fall.“Breaker High” is about a group of students who attend a boarding school that is set on a luxury cruise ship. Late last year, UPN purchased 22 new episodes of “Sweet Valley High” with an option to order 44 more episodes. Also, UPN acquired the rights to the 66 episodes that aired in syndication.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut