Joshua Brand, co-creator of “Northern Exposure” and “I’ll Fly Away,” has inked with United Talent Agency.Brand, a producer, director and writer, had been at CAA. He has made a foray into features, directing the Holly-wood Pictures pic “Pyromaniacs: A Love Story.” He is currently attached to the New Regency pic “Winner’s Cir-cle.” Brand, partnered with John Falsey, produced “Exposure,” as well as “I’ll Fly Away” and the ABC series “Going to Extremes.” The duo also was credited with creating “St. Elsewhere” and were exec producers on the NBC miniser-ies “A Year in the Life,” which led to a spin-off series.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut