Lou Bortone has been named vice president of marketing services at Saban Entertainment, reporting to Elie Dekel, executive VP of marketing and advertising.Bortone will oversee the company’s TV marketing activities, network and affiliate relations, advertising, media planning, markets and special events. Prior to joining Saban in 1994 as director of marketing services, he was VP of communications and promotion at Promax Intl.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut