“Wedding Bell Blues,” the first feature from helmer Dana Lustig, has been picked up for domestic distribution by BMG Independents and will be released in association with Legacy Releasing.The modestly budgeted romantic comedy penned by Annetecq Goilti Gutierrez stars Paulina Porizkova, Illeana Douglas and Julie Warner, and opens June 13 in a limited release including New York and Los Angeles. The pic was produced by Ram Bergman and Lustig along with Mike Curb and Carole Curb Nimoy, of Curb Entertainment. Creative Artists Agency’s Manny Nunez brokered the deal with BMG. BMG currently has “Drunks” in theatrical release and has “Cadillac Ranch” upcoming with Legacy, as well as its recent acquisition, “Hugo Pool,” helmed by Robert Downey Sr.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut