Starz and Universal Television Entertainment threw a bash Tuesday night to mark the premiere of “A Call to Remember.” On hand for the event were U honcho Frank Biondi, above left, and prexy-chief operating officer Ron Meyer, as well as the studio’s TV execs, including, at right, Greg Meidel, Barbara Fisher and Ken Solomon.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California