Starz and Universal Television Entertainment threw a bash Tuesday night to mark the premiere of “A Call to Remember.” On hand for the event were U honcho Frank Biondi, above left, and prexy-chief operating officer Ron Meyer, as well as the studio’s TV execs, including, at right, Greg Meidel, Barbara Fisher and Ken Solomon.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York