Starz and Universal Television Entertainment threw a bash Tuesday night to mark the premiere of “A Call to Remember.” On hand for the event were U honcho Frank Biondi, above left, and prexy-chief operating officer Ron Meyer, as well as the studio’s TV execs, including, at right, Greg Meidel, Barbara Fisher and Ken Solomon.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California