Starz and Universal Television Entertainment threw a bash Tuesday night to mark the premiere of “A Call to Remember.” On hand for the event were U honcho Frank Biondi, above left, and prexy-chief operating officer Ron Meyer, as well as the studio’s TV execs, including, at right, Greg Meidel, Barbara Fisher and Ken Solomon.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California