Starz and Universal Television Entertainment threw a bash Tuesday night to mark the premiere of “A Call to Remember.” On hand for the event were U honcho Frank Biondi, above left, and prexy-chief operating officer Ron Meyer, as well as the studio’s TV execs, including, at right, Greg Meidel, Barbara Fisher and Ken Solomon.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California