Hearst Entertainment has sold its new weekly half-hour lifestyle series “B. Smith With Style” to NBC O&Os in New York, L.A. and Chicago.The show has been sold in total to stations reaching 51% of the country coming out of the NATPE convention. Eight of the top 10 markets are represented. “B. Smith,” which is sponsored by Procter & Gamble and Kraft Foods, is hosted by the former model, author and restaurateur Barbara Smith. The show is sold for 3-1/2 minutes of barter. Stations airing the weekly this fall include WNBC New York, KNBC L.A., WMAQ Chicago, KRON San Fran-cisco, WCVB Boston, WJLA Washington, KXAS Dallas and WDIV Detroit.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut