ABC has signed a deal with Big Entertainment Corp. to put programming highlights on TV screens at mall kiosks.The agreement, similar in concept to a broader alliance with American Airlines, will put clips from entertainment, news, daytime and sports programs in hourly rotation on Super Kiosks, now at 28 malls nationwide with plans to eventually expand to 100 locations. Network affiliates can participate in the agreement by putting their own local programming on the kiosks in exchange for on-air promotion. The kiosks also sell T-shirts, comic books and other merchandise and will now feature ABC-branded products.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut