LONDON — The Arts Council of England received a final tally of 37 bids for the four film production franchises to be funded by the national lottery. The application deadline was Feb. 28.So far, 18 of these bidders have been publicly identified, leaving the other 19 shrouded in mystery. Since the 18 known bidders include most of the industry’s leading names, it’s likely that most of the unknown applicants are outsiders with little chance of winning. The Arts Council is planning to award the franchises in May.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut