Samuel B. Franklin, father of actress Bonnie Franklin and father-in-law to veteran television and film producer Marvin Minoff, died Sunday in Los Angeles. He was 94.Franklin was an investment banker in Los Angeles for 55 years and also founded the Beverly Hills chapter of B’nai B’Rith. He is survived by five children, 13 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Funeral services will be held today at 1 p.m. in Mt. Sinai Chapel at Mt. Sinai Memorial Park in Burbank, 5950 Forest Lawn Drive. Donations may be made to the Stroke Assn. of Southern California, 2001 South Barrington, #308, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut