Rose Van Dyke, who co-owned the entertainment industry insurance brokerage firm Truman Van Dyke Co., died Jan. 24 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center of cancer. She was 61.Before joining the company in 1974, she worked for McClendon Broadcasting, serving at Los Angeles radio station XTRA-KOST as one of the first female radio station managers.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut