Rose Selsman, the widow of veteran ASCAP songwriter Victor Selsman, who collaborated with several major songwriters including Milton Ager and James Van Heusen, died Sept. 3 of heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She was 82.In her youth, Selsman sang in the Yiddish theater with such luminaries as Boris Tomashevsky and Molly Picon. She is survived by two sons, Michael, a former agent and screenwriter, and Paul, an entertainment attorney; and by a daughter, Marlene, a record producer and publicist.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut