Rose Bram, a former actress who appeared on the stage in numerous Yiddish theater productions, died May 14 of natural causes at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She was 92.Bram, a native of Warsaw, Poland, immigrated to the United States during the 1920s and appeared on the Yiddish stage in New York and Los Angeles until the 1960s. She is survived by her son , Leonard Bram, who is a production manager. Family suggests donations to the American Heart Assn.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut