Philip Ritz, son of the comedian Harry Ritz of the Ritz Brothers, died Feb. 17 following a battle with cancer at his home in Windsor, Conn. He was 47.Ritz worked as an actor and musician prior to owning his own travel agency. He is survived by his wife, Hope, as well as two brothers, three sisters and his mother. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the Motion Picture & Television Fund Foundation, 23300 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91364.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut