Marilyn Greene, wife of veteran literary agent Harold Greene, died Monday at UCLA Medical Center following a lengthy battle with leukemia. She was 74.In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter and a son. A memorial service will be held at noon today at Mount Sinai Memorial Park, 5950 Forest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles. In lieu of flowers, family suggests that contributions in Greene’s name be sent to the Jack Green Fund, c/o of the John Wayne Cancer Institute, 2200 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90404.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut