JoAnna Martin, an active member of AEA, SAG and AFTRA, died of heart failure Aug. 28 at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. She was 41.Martin had begun a recurring role as Lily Welch on CBS’ “The Young and the Restless” and had been featured in such films as “Nixon,” “The Tie That Binds” and “The Doors.” Her theatrical career includes an international tour of “A Chorus Line” and roles as Fay Templeton in “George M!” and Ethel in “42nd Street.” She also understudied Juliet Prowse in “Sugar Babies Act II.” Martin is survived by her mother, Mary Mazzarisi; father, Frank Mazzarisi; and brother, Frank Mazzarisi. Memorial services in Los Angeles will be today at Madilyn Clark Studios — 10852 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood. In lieu of flowers, those who wish may contribute to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut