Jay H. Troulman, a CPA who specialized in the entertainment industry for over 40 years, died July 12 of unreported causes in Los Angeles. He was 66.Troulman’s clients included Liberace, Suzanne Somers and Richard Dawson. He served as the director of the finance committee for the Liberace Foundation, which provides scholarships and grants for the performing and creative arts. He is survived by his wife, Stephanie, two sons, two grandchildren and a brother. In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to Santa Marta Hospital-ICU ER, 319 N. Humphreys, Los Angeles, CA 90022.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut