Retired production manager Gilles A. de Turenne, father of Daily Variety advertising representative Liz Rocklin, died Monday of cancer in Texarkana, Texas. He was 73.He also served as an associate producer on “The Dukes of Hazard” and producer on the telefilm “Gaugin the Savage.” In addition to his daughter, he is survived by his wife, Judie B. A. de Turenne; daughter Veronique A. de Turenne; son Raymond; and a sister, Solange A. de Turenne.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut